Are you interested in joining an innovative and challenging yet supportive team? If so, Merina+Co is the place for you. We are currently looking for an energetic, motivated candidate to join us as a Business Consultant. Our team members are self-motivated, have a strong team ethic and high energy, which makes this a great team to join.
Located in Tualatin, Oregon, we are a firm that focuses on municipal assurance and advisory services. We focus on our clients’ wants while understanding their needs. Our size allows us to maintain an open and relaxed atmosphere and we appreciate the importance of balancing a rewarding career with a satisfying personal life. As part of Firm Foundation, we have access to the resources, experience, and professional knowledge base of a national organization while still providing the level of service and attention that only a locally owned, independent firm can offer. As you search for your next career opportunity, you'll be glad you joined us at Merina+Co.
As part of our Advisory Services team you will:
- Work closely with teammates and clients to evaluate and improve organizational processes and operations.
- Meet with personnel and stakeholders to understand current views and perspectives.
- Collect, review and analyze various types of data.
- Research industry trends and best practices in a wide variety of areas.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop specific recommendations.
- Manage competing deadlines and workloads in a fast environment.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You build rapport and trust with clients and teammates easily.
- You are comfortable with open-ended and challenging assignments.
- You enjoy collecting and analyzing information and perspectives in order to identify pertinent themes and observations.
- You enjoy problem solving and critical thinking.
- You recognize and understand interpersonal and group dynamics.
- You are excited by the opportunity to work on a wide variety of tasks and assignments.
Education, experience & qualifications
- 2-5 years professional experience in business analysis, process improvement, organizational development and/or change management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in government and/or non-profit operations.
- Previous training and/or education in any of the following areas: business analysis, finance, project management, human resources, information technology, organizational development or public administration.
Please upload your resume and cover letter using the form below.